Monday 3 December 2018

DISCLAIMER

This blog contains images that might trigger some phobias.

Proceed on your own risk.


(For extra immersion, use headphones)






































Ʌġɾɕɱȵ




ʮēʑɱų




ɕɽɞɕȿ




Þʮơɞȿ




Ʌɱƴ




Ġɕçʮȵɕɾ




Đȩįɱȿ




Ɛɕʇȿ




ɕɾɞɕȿ




Ƒɘɕɽ






As the Aspect of the Nightmare,
I have been called many things.

None as pure as the simple word that is;

FEAR



As a Great President of Hell

                                With thirty-six legions under my rule

                                                                                No man shall go safe   












All will shiver in the presence of The Nightmare









                                                      Nothing breeds Fear, like war
                          And nothing breeds War, like fear




I whisper in the ears of hungry men


                                                   I tear into the minds of greedy men

      I caress the hatred of powerful men





Since the Dawn of mankind, I have been there
                                                 Whispering false hope, breeding fear

                   As men wage war for silly things
                                                  


                            I feed on the result
Never have I tasted sweeter things, than the fear bred by war
                                          


                         As I ride alongside Ares, Mars, and Odinn 
                                    I thrive on the carnage they leave behind



                                               As I stalk Apedemak, Oya, Gurzil, and Ifri
                                    I thrive on the chaos they leave behind



         As I fly o'er the heads of Andraste, Niet, and Tyr
                                    I thrive on the despair they leave behind



As I charge alongside Sekhmet, Anhur, and Sutekh
                                    I thrive on the fear they leave behind 



                              As I follow behind Li Jing, Erlang Shen, and Chiyou 
                                    I thrive on the terror they leave behind



                As I battle alongside Huitzilopochtli, Tohil and Tumatauenga
                                    I thrive on the misery they leave behind



As I creep among Hachiman, Futsunushi, Durga, and Kartikeya
                                    I thrive on the dread they leave behind



                              As I march alongside Hadur, Inanna, 'Oro, and Perun
                                    I thrive on the suffering they leave behind



As battles are fought, wars are waged, conquests are resisted, and rebellions are thwarted
I relish in the terror it brings




Fear.


                                     The one thing all men will submit to.


The one that rules all of God's creations.

Man. Animal. Beast.


Even monsters fear the dark.



Dark days are coming to Hell. As if they weren't dark already.
Agramon -an ancient demon born from the very angels
who descended into the fiery pits after Lucifer's failed attempt
to overthrow God- has returned to this darkened world after hundreds of years of hibernation.

Years of feeding upon the fears of mankind
 had caused his power to grow. He would often do this.
Disappear from both the Earth and Hell in his slumbers.
Preparing for when times above were dark for mankind,
and her fragile lives.
During times where mankind shivered from the terrors of the world.



In the darkest hours.

When life seems hopeless.

I will be watching.                  
           

                              Waiting to strike.

When hope is lost.

I will rise.



The Fade. The darkest part of Hell,
where not even the other great demons dear wander into.
A place separate from the rest of Hell.
A place where nightmares are created, born and raised.
A place where the essence of fear resides.
The home of Ʌġɾɕɱọȵ, aspect of the nightmare. 

Great President of Hell.
And the bringer of all that which resides in the dark.
He is a creature not to toy with.

Ʌġɾɕɱọȵ is not a common demon as many might believe.
His powers matching that of Lucifer's own.
It hadn't always been this way.
Once, he was but a lesser demon in Lucifer's army.
He was lucky to have even survived the great battle.
He was lucky, but everyone else was not so lucky.
For what no one would expect,
Was that Ʌġɾɕɱọȵ would soon grow
Into the most feared creature in all of existance.
Fear incarnate. 


No. 


Fear itself.





In the beginning.




God created the Heavens




And the Eearth.





Ʌġɾɕɱọȵ grew because of God.
When mankind was created,
God doomed them by sending Lucifer and his followers to Hell.
Ʌġɾɕɱọȵ swore to never let any of God's creations feel safe.
And it was so.
Ʌġɾɕɱọȵ became the first darkness in the light of the world.
So God created Eden.
A safe place for Mankind and her children.

But like all good things; it would not last.





This is the truth of how Ʌġɾɕɱọȵ, the demon of fear, was created. 


And now, he hath returned once again.











My name is written in all of God's mortal beasts.






Fear the Devil for he is evil. 

                              Yes. Fear the devil, but not because he is evil.


Fear the devil for your fear gives me power. 
He who trembles in the dark is my slave.
She who cries in my name is my food.

Devil.
Do you dare approach me?
And do you not fear 
The fierce vengeance of my arm
wreaked on your miserable head.

A Lord of agony, a bringer of nightmares.
Fear is my essence, my spirit and my will. Dare you deny me?

Gaze your eyes upon my being and you shall never sleep sound again.

Gaze your eyes upon my doing and you shall never speak again.


Gaze your eyes upon my legions and you shall never walk safe again.








Who are you. You who tremble under the sheets.
Who are you afraid of.
I cannot see you, but I smell your dread.

I am the figure you see at night.
When you lie paralyzed in bed.
Your beating heart.
Your heavy breath.









In this moment, you are mine. And mine alone.


For I am he who brings the terror.















Ʀɕƙȿɕȿɕ

"Ʈḣɘ ɾïɗɘ ọẛ ƭḣɘ ƭịɖɘ 
Ʌ cḣɕŋgɘ ïŋ ïƭȿ ȿḣɕƿɘ 
Ɨƭȿ șọẛƭ gḽọɯ ïŋ ƭḣɘ ɖɕɾƙ 
Ɨƭ ȿɘɘƙȿ ƭḣɘ ɓḽɕçƙŋɘȿȿ 
Ʌŋɖ çọŋȿʉɱɘȿ ïƭ"

Rakshasa. The many-faced.



                                    We lure. We lie. 
                                    We haunt. We flaunt.
                                    We feed. We breed

                                                         Our deception has no bounds.

                                                         Our shapes have no bounds.

                                                                            We are shapeshifters.     

                                   We are the minions of fear


                                   We are the arms of terror


                                   We are the children of






Ʌġɾɕɱọȵ







   






And we feed on deception.



























Fee Fi Fo Fum                                                                                                                                  






    Ask Not Whence The Thunder Comes
    Ask Not Where The Herds Have Gone
             Nor Why The Birds Have
                   Ceased Their Song



                 When Coming Home
                 Don't Take Too Long



         For Monsters Roam In Albion 



Darkness                       


All Around                     

No Way Out                    

Of This Agonizing Misery        

Demons Rule My Broken Mind    

Eyes Shut, But Awake            

My Soul Is Captured             

Screaming Loud                 

Darkness           










          

I Left My Memories Behind
In Search Of Freedom
But They Still Follow Me
As I Walk Towards The Future
Dark Thoughts
Of A Different Life
Where Dreams
Spend Their Days In A Cage
And Love Is Nothing
But Pain










Alexander 'Lex' Francis Jr.

Owner of Omega Industries corp.

The man who took the wrong turn



No comments:

Post a Comment